I was in an auto accident, not my fault, after being paid my disability claim for 4 weeks my checks stopped coming.I was told there medical people had deemed me fit to return to work, even though my doctor hadn't and I never seen there doctors.
After going 6 weeks with no income I was forced back to work early. Work sent me for a physical which I failed, but Dejardins had already mailed me a check for the 6 weeks that were owed. I was off for 7 more weeks, never was paid, passed the physical then they sent me a check for 7 weeks. There a bunch of crooks.
Went back to work but I was having issues with my memory. I was pulled from work by my Doctor again due to post concussion issues.
Dejardins denied the claim.So if your looking for Disability insurance try someone else.
In my opinion there motto is we will take your premiums but when its time to use your insurance we will DENY DENY DENY.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "My F-150, just having completed a left turn, was proceeding along the left lane of 3 lanes when it was struck by a car coming out from the right. ..."
- "Purchased a 2 pack of Apple 10 watt USB Power adapters for Ipad/Ipod. They sent me a 2 pack of the cheapest Apple power adapters that originally were sold with..."
- "So I have had problems with a body impression on a very expensive mattress (Simmonds BeuatyRest) almost since I bought the mattress. The store salesperson suggested that I submit..."
- "I ordered an arrangement through FTD for my mother for Mother's Day! I spent $54.99 for the flowers and $22.99 for delivery (a total distance of 3.9km or 2.42..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."