I was in an auto accident, not my fault, after being paid my disability claim for 4 weeks my checks stopped coming.I was told there medical people had deemed me fit to return to work, even though my doctor hadn't and I never seen there doctors.

After going 6 weeks with no income I was forced back to work early. Work sent me for a physical which I failed, but Dejardins had already mailed me a check for the 6 weeks that were owed. I was off for 7 more weeks, never was paid, passed the physical then they sent me a check for 7 weeks. There a bunch of crooks.

Went back to work but I was having issues with my memory. I was pulled from work by my Doctor again due to post concussion issues.

Dejardins denied the claim.So if your looking for Disability insurance try someone else.

In my opinion there motto is we will take your premiums but when its time to use your insurance we will DENY DENY DENY.

barney541 wrote the review because of problems with payment at Desjardins and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Desjardins to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Desjardins and desjardins medical claim for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Desjardins?

Comments