Desjardins - This company should be charged with fraud.

I was in an auto accident, not my fault, after being paid my disability claim for 4 weeks my checks stopped coming.I was told there medical people had deemed me fit to return to work, even though my doctor hadn't and I never seen there doctors.

After going 6 weeks with no income I was forced back to work early. Work sent me for a physical which I failed, but Dejardins had already mailed me a check for the 6 weeks that were owed. I was off for 7 more weeks, never was paid, passed the physical then they sent me a check for 7 weeks. There a bunch of crooks.

Went back to work but I was having issues with my memory. I was pulled from work by my Doctor again due to post concussion issues.

Dejardins denied the claim.So if your looking for Disability insurance try someone else.

In my opinion there motto is we will take your premiums but when its time to use your insurance we will DENY DENY DENY.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problems with payment
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Review category
review #846152 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Desjardins? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.