Cranbrook, British Columbia

I was on short tem disability from Aug 28/16 to Sept 19/16.Contacted the person looking after my claim the week of Sept 12 and was told the claim was approved and closed with to come Sept 19 or 20.

(They sent me a letter dated Sept 16/16 stating that my claim was approved and closed.) On Sept 21 I was able to talk to the person looking after my claim because the funds had not shown up. she told me they were having computer problems.

As of Sept 28 I have not been paid or heard one word from them.

I work for a large multinational company (that is unionized) and even our HR department can't get anywhere, other than being told I would be contacted shortly!There are other many complaints about Desjardins from my fellows workers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of desjardins disability claim. Desjardins needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned desjardins disability claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Desjardins.

Had an Experience with Desjardins?

Comments