Burgess Hill, England

I would like to inform people of my terrible experience with Desjardins.I moved to the UK, and closed all my bank accounts and the only item that remained was paying down my credit card at Desjardins.

I contacted them repeatedly for information as to how to make an international payment into my credit card. They provided me with several different information, bouncing my wire transfer around for weeks, incurring exchange fees, late fees and all matter of fees (it ended up in the hundreds, I stopped counting because I was so livid). They never ended up solving the issue. I decided to keep my Canadian checking account open, wire the international payment into that bank (TD Canada - you should bank with them, they are great!) then pay my credit card out of that account like I did before because that was the only method that worked.

I asked Desjardins repeatedly to waive the fees I incurred through their lack of assistance. Never did.

I ended up taking a loan here in the UK so I could close the debt down and NEVER have to speak to this bank from the XIX century ever again.DO NOT BANK WITH DESJARDINS.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of desjardins customer care from Desjardins. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Desjardins to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Desjardins for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Desjardins?

Comments